Introduction: This kind paper is a little thicker, so it can pick up more ink, and paper is stronger. Transfer Color is very Vivid. Not easy to have the wove when you print. It suits for all the polyester textile and mug.
Dye-sublimation transfer paper for transfer on specially coated surface ceramics,textiles, cloth & fabric (Not to use whit normal ink ) USE sublimation ink only.
Other Size Avaliable:
Available Packing:Available in sheets of 8.5x11,11x17,8.5x14,13x19 sizes and rolls of different lengths and widths upto 64"
Product Description & Application
Skyimage Sublimation Paper - is a dye-sublimation heat transfer paper, specially designed for dye-sublimation inkjet printing & transfers. It is most suitable for transfers on ceramics and hard surfaces like glass, ceramic tiles, mugs, plates and many other substrates. When printed with dye-sublimation inks this paper gives unbeatable results!
Features & Benefits
Special coating provides brilliant transferred optical density on the fabrics/substrate and ensures true colours, no bleeding and sharp images on final substrates. Minimum ink-bleed on base paper to give high colour intensity on transfer. Short drying time to achieve high transfer rate.
Compatibility:Compatible with most aqueous dye-sub inks.
Printer Compatibility :Compatible with most printers using piezo heads.
sublimation paper, sublimation transfer paper, Dry Sublimation Paper
We have complete confidence to offer you high quality, to satisfy well with your requirements
1.10 years experience of printer consumables production in China.
2. Top quality material we import from Germany
3. Strict quality controlling and professional QC inspecting before shipping
4. Factory directly supply, all made by ourselves, save much cost for you.
5. High quality and best services.
1,What is your time of making samples?
Usually we will take around 3-7 days to make the samples.
2,What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 50 rolls sublimation paper
3,What is your delivery time?
The time of delivery is about 10-30 days.
4,What is the loading port?
Ningbo, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai are available.
5,What is your payment terms?
We accept T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, etc.
6,What is your main products?
Our main products are Sublimation Transfer Paper, T Shirts Transfer Paper, Sublimation Inks and other sublimation Blanks and Equipments.
7, what's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc. As you required.
8,Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. If you have any problems, you can chat online or send email to us.
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.