Description:SPECIALCOLOR’s ink offering includes formulations for a variety of applications, ranging from high-speed banners, signs and vehicle graphics to fine art giclées, backlits, packaging prototypes and sublimation
Type:sublimation Ink for Digital Printing
Unit Type:set(4 bottles or 6 bottles)
Color:4 colors(C M BK Y) and 6 colors(C M BK Y LM LC)
1L/bottle Economic price Chinese formula sublimation ink for Mimaki JV-series inkjet printers
SKYIMAGE® sublimation ink is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, bright colors, wide gamut and has good transfer rate. Suitable for the plotters equipped with epson DX4,DX5 and DX7 printhead.Excellent fluency, no clogging no oblique spray, ink particles are evenly distributed and less than 0.3um.
1) Using German raw material; our sublimation ink never jam the nozzles. There is a slight function to clear printer head
2) 100% compatible with Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh. Quality is gentle in prosperities, flamboyant in color, perfect satiation
3) Highly compatible, can be comprehensively used for common printing paper, inkjet printing paper, photo paper and plastic sheet, for a great variety of printing materials
4) With good value, not harmful to the nozzle.
5) Strong infiltration capacity, no pore lines, no diffuse, no fade when it is wet on the printed graphics context
6) Excellent fastness rate, printed graphics context will be kept timelessly
Sublimation Ink for Mimaki:JV2/JV22/JV3/JV4/JV33
Epson SC F-series inkjet printers
Standard temperature 200°C
Standard time 40 seconds
Standard substrates: Polyester/Polysatin cloth
For digital textile printing on Polyester, Nylon, Polyurethane, etc. and hot transferring on metal, porcelain, plastic, carpentry, etc. materials with coating. It can be printed on T-shirts, porcelain, clothes, glass and textile, decoration, outdoor advertising, gift field, fabric industry, portrait industry, label and card industry.
Sealed, keep away from sunshine in 5-25 Celsius Degree for 12 months.
Once opened, sealed, keep away from sunshine, under 5-25°C for 60 days