Description:SPECIALCOLOR’s ink offering includes formulations for a variety of applications, ranging from high-speed banners, signs and vehicle graphics to fine art giclées, backlits, packaging prototypes and sublimation
Type:sublimation Ink for Digital Printing
Unit Type:set(4 bottles or 6 bottles)
Color:4 colors(C M BK Y) and 6 colors(C M BK Y LM LC)
Skyimage Chinese formula dye sublimation ink with imported raw material
SKYIMAGE® sublimation ink is non-toxic, environmentally friendly, bright colors, wide gamut and has good transfer rate. Suitable for the plotters equipped with epson DX4,DX5 and DX7 printhead.Excellent fluency, no clogging no oblique spray, ink particles are evenly distributed and less than 0.3um.
1) Using German raw material; our sublimation ink never jam the nozzles. There is a slight function to clear printer head
2) 100% compatible with Epson, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh. Quality is gentle in prosperities, flamboyant in color, perfect satiation
3) Highly compatible, can be comprehensively used for common printing paper, inkjet printing paper, photo paper and plastic sheet, for a great variety of printing materials
4) With good value, not harmful to the nozzle.
5) Strong infiltration capacity, no pore lines, no diffuse, no fade when it is wet on the printed graphics context
6) Excellent fastness rate, printed graphics context will be kept timelessly
Sublimation Ink for Mimaki:JV2/JV22/JV3/JV4/JV33
Epson SC F-series inkjet printers
Standard temperature 200°C
Standard time 40 seconds
Standard substrates: Polyester/Polysatin cloth
1.Printing on polyester and polymmid(Lycra, Nylon)fabrics used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
2.Printing on mixed synthetic fabrics(min 60% of synthetic fibres) used in sportswear and outdoor wear in general.
3.Printing on plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as ski, snowboard, skateboard, windsurf, etc
4.Printing on every substrates (wood, cermics, glass) overprinted with polyester-based or polyammid-based coatings.
Sealed, keep away from sunshine in 5-25 Celsius Degree for 12 months.
Once opened, sealed, keep away from sunshine, under 5-25°C for 60 days