Epson Surecolor P-series printer is specialized in printing the highest quality photography, fine art, proofing, and graphic design with production photographic printing.
Designed for general purpose graphics and photographic applications, they incorporate our latest imaging technologies.
Epson SureColor P6080 large format standard edition printer
The 24-inch Epson SureColor® P6000 and 44-inch SureColor P8000 printers are the worthy successors to the class-leading Epson Stylus Pro 890 Series.
With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
PrecisionCore TFP Print Head:
1. One-inch wide print head with 8-channels of 360 nozzles each
2. Capable of printing up to 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
3. Supports variable sized droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
4. Ink repellant surface coating for reduced nozzle clogging
5. Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
6. Automatic or manual photo and matte black ink type switching
7. New scheduled print head maintenance cycles - Perform before the next job after the allotted time
8. New Precision Dot advanced screening for accurate color and smooth tonal transitions
UltraChrome® HD Inks:
Approximately 0.8 minutes (plain paper, draft mode)
Approximately 1.5 minutes (plain paper, normal mode)
Approximately 2.7 minutes (matte paper, normal mode)
Approximately 4.5 minutes (photo paper, Premium mode)
Approximately 6.8 minutes (Photo Paper, Super Premium mode)
9 color "live color HD" pigment ink system(Green, fresh magenta, yellow, light blue, freshMagenta, light black, light black, photo black, matte black)
Line accuracy: ± 0.2% or ± 0.26mm