Italy top formula J-Teck water-based sublimation ink for Roland/ Mutoh/Mimaki/ Epson Inkjet Printers
||water-based dispersed ink
- J-Teck sublimation inks are dispersed dyes within an eco-friendly liquid carrier that are printed onto paper.
- The dispersed dyes are transferred from the paper to a textile creating a vibrant image.
- J-Teck’s ink formula has made it possible for the dyes to run through high speed print heads without clogging.
- Sublimation inks have a wide variety of applications, from sports-wear to plastic substrates.
J-Teck ink has many series ink codes, especially for J-Teck J-NEXT series and J-CUBE series, these two series are mainly suitable for different print heads.
- J-Teck inks work with Epson Piezo print head technology. Major J-Teck Labsprinter brands with this technology include Epson, Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh, and D.Gen.Increased velocity print heads with even greater precision have been developed in recent years by Epson.
- J-Teck inks are also compatible with these newer print heads.High volume print heads made by Ricoh and Kyocera are compatible with J-Teck inks.As the printers advance to accommodate faster, larger production, J-Teck inks advance to meet the demands of these printers.
Substrates to be printed:
- Polyester & polyammid fabrics, mixed synthetic fabrics (min. 60% of synthetic fibres)
- Plastic substrates used in the manufacturing of sport equipment such as skis, snowboards, wakeboards
- Every substrates (wood, glass, ceramics) overprinted with polyester-based coating.
Applications: sportswear and outerwear, gadgets, game clothes, towels, skis, snowboards, wakeboards, flags and banners, gadgets.
Use and store instructions
• TRANSFER PRINTING: the printed papermust be transferred hot, through calender or press, at a temperature between200-210°C during avarying time, between 60-30 seconds.
• DIRECTPRINTING: this application requires “direct” printing onto the fabric,followed by a colour drying and fixing (through heat press or calender) ata temperaturebetween 190-210°C during a varying time between60-30 seconds. Direct printing allows toachieve a better penetration of theink duringthe heat fixingprocess.
• It is recommended to keep the product away from light and heat sources at a temperature lower than 25°C.
1. We offer OEM/ODM Service.
2. We are integrated industrial and trade enterprises, We can offer the best international trading service.
3. We have been producing since 2009, Quality is the reason why we can stand on the top of industry, we can always give you the best quality control.
4. Fast delivery, We have plenteous production lines and scientific production management system to ensure the delivery time.
5. We have professional team working for overseas trading, which can save more of your valuable time.
Q1:What is the Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ)?
A1:30L, Sample order or small order is acceptable.
Q2:What is the lead time?(How long will it take to prepare my goods?)
A2:1-2days for sample orders, 3-5 days for bulk orders.(The exact time will be based on the requirements)
Q3:How will you deliver my goods to me?
A3:Normally, we will ship the goods by air, by sea and by express, such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS,TNT basing on the needs of different clients.
Q4:How long will I need to wait to get my goods?
A4:2-3 days via air express, 2-6 days for by air, 20-35 days for by sea.
Q5:Can you print my own logo on the products?
A5: Yes ,we can make your own design or put your logo on the product ,please send your design or inquiry to our email ( Whatsapp or Skype ),but also the packing design and other OEM services are available.
Q6:What is your product quality?
A6: Our raw materials are all purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have very strict QC standard to assure our final products meet your requirements. All the product,we 100%testing before ship.
Q7.Are you Factory or Trading company?
A7.We are ink Factory (Manufacturer)
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation machines, consumables and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.