(C M Y BK) Italy original J-Next Subly digital sublimation ink for all of Epson print heads
Description: Italy top quality J-NEXT is a new generation water based dye-sublimation ink from J-Teck. J-NEXT's innovative formulation meets the requirements of today's hi-speed piezo-head printers from Epson, Mimaki, Mutoh, Roland and all OEM printers.
Type: Sublimation Ink for Digital Printing
Unit Type: Bottle
- New generation, waterbased piezo ink for digital sublimation
- Thanks to its innovative formulation it can be used with any type of wide format digital printer on the market
- Ecofriendly: free from Alkylphenolethoxylate (APE)
- Fast drying on any sublimation coated paper
- Suitable for Epson printing heads.
1.Good quality and service.
2.Printing smoothly.no clogging the printhead.
3.image colorful and vivid.
4.Hight transfer efficiency.
5. Can for DX4, DX5, DX6, DX7, TFP print head.
* Light polyester fabric, such as poly/lycra, chiffon, satin, mesh fabric, curtain fabric etc
* Ceramics, mugs, iphone cases, mouse pad, plate etc
J-Next Subly colors: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Absolute Black, Black, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Orange, Blue, Grey, Ultra Light Black, Extra Cyan, Extra Magenta, Extra Yellow, Extra Black.
- We recommend that you should test before printing and set up the actual operating environment in order to achieve the desired transfer result.
- Shake the ink well before use, and follow the instructions on the label and product safety data sheet.
- In addition, the expression of ink varies with the nozzle, sublimation paper and the final use of polyester fabrics.
1. We offer OEM/ODM Service.
2. We are integrated industrial and trade enterprises, We can offer the best international trading service.
3. We have been producing since 2009, Quality is the reason why we can stand on the top of industry, we can always give you the best quality control.
4. Fast delivery, We have plenteous production lines and scientific production management system to ensure the delivery time.
5. We have professional team working for overseas trading, which can save more of your valuable time.
Q1:What is the Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ)?
Q2:What is the lead time?(How long will it take to prepare my goods?)
A2:1-2days for sample orders, 3-5 days for bulk orders.(The exact time will be based on the requirements)
Q3:How will you deliver my goods to me?
A3:Normally, we will ship the goods by air, by sea and by express, such as DHL, FEDEX, UPS,TNT basing on the needs of different clients.
Q4:How long will I need to wait to get my goods?
A4:2-3 days via air express, 2-6 days for by air, 20-35 days for by sea.
Q5:Can you print my own logo on the products?
A5: Yes ,we can make your own design or put your logo on the product ,please send your design or inquiry to our email ( Whatsapp or Skype ),but also the packing design and other OEM services are available.
Q6:What is your product quality?
A6: Our raw materials are all purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have very strict QC standard to assure our final products meet your requirements. All the product,we 100%testing before ship.
Q7.Are you Factory or Trading company?
A7.We are ink Factory (Manufacturer)
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation machines, consumables and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.