Description:SubliNova advanced ink can be used with both direct printing on fabrics and traditional heat transfer process with transfer paper. It has superior printing quality in various printing environments as well as jetting stability.
Type: water-based sublimation ink
Brand: Inktec Sublinova
Color: 4 /6 colors
Original Korean Inktec SubliNova Advanced dye sublimation ink for Polyester and polyamide fabrics
Sublimation ink also call heat transfer ink, it is used for the printing products, the transfer ink will be show on the fabric after heat transfer by the high temperature, so it is very necessary material on heat transfer business.Compare with the pigment ink and dye ink, the sublimation ink with vivid color, high density, mainly make in USA and KOREA, and all with vivid color, after heat transfer by the machine,the design is clear, high reduction color, this is the advantage of the imported ink.
SubliNova Advanced is specially formulated to suit for the plotters equipped with DX7 which have higher printing speed as well as those with DX5 head. It guarantees high quality printing result with wide color gamut and smooth printing without any trouble.
1. Suitable for the plotters equipped with epson DX5, DX7 printhead
2. Superior print quality and stability at high speed mode
3. Outstanding printability for longer hours
4. Suitable for use with various transfer paper
5. Environmentally friendly: Free from formaldehyde, VOC’s and compliance with RoHS.
1. Interior Items
3. Flag & Banners
4. General clothing & sportsware
SubliNova transfer time can vary from 30 ~ 60 sec.at 180C ~ 210C depending on the type of substrate.