The Mutoh RJ-900X printer is ideal for every day sublimation transfer printing. The printer is fit for both startup and established businesses wanting to extend their product portfolio.
Number of Nozzles: (180 nozzles x 8 lines) x 1 head
Ink: Aqueous / Dye Sublimation
Color Options: CMYK
Mutoh RJ-900X 44" Wide-format Inkjet Printer
Specifically designed for architectural, engineering, construction, mechanical design and GIS applications, the RJ-900X can help you put your best foot forward. Offering a maximum media size of 42″, the RJ-900X gives you a high-quality professional printer at an exceptional price point.
RJ-900X printer specification:
|Print Method||Variable dot, Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method|
|Number of Nozzles||(180 nozzles x 8 lines) x 1 head|
|Ink||Aqueous / Dye Sublimation|
|Print Mode||2880/1440/720/360 dpi|
|Minimum Dot Size||3.4 pl|
|Production Speed Range||2 sqm to 18.5 sqm /h|
|Head Height||Low: 1.2 mm
High: 2.0 mm
|Maximum Media Width||1080 mm (42.5")|
|Maximum Print Width||1074 mm (42.28")|
|Max Media Roll Weight||19 kg|
|Med Roll Diameter/Core||Max media diameter 150 mm on a 2" (50mm) core|
|Dimensions (Printer)||1772(W) x 504(D) x 983(H) mm|
|Weight (Printer)||72.5 kg|
|Print Production Speed||9 - 18.5 sqm/hr|
|Operating Temperature||20-32°C with t: max. Δ2°C/h|
|Operating Humidity Range||40% - 60% (no condensation) with RH: max. Δ5% RH/h|
|Power Consumption||During Printing: 100W
During Stand-by: 35W
|Power Requirements||200-240V 50Hz|
42 inch (1080mm) dye-sublimation transfer printer
Four colour (CMYK)
1440 dpi variable dot Piezo print head
Excellent paper handling with typical > 95 g/m² dye sublimation transfer paper
Open RIP software architecture - supported by all major RIP vendors
Automatic sheet off function
Perfect for small and home businesses alike
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.