Texart XT-640 is an unstoppable machine that delivers outstanding print quality on long print runs, day-after-day.
Printing width: Max 64"
Printing resolution: Maximum 1,440 dpi
Ink color: 4 colors or 8 colors
Weight (with stand): 471.8 lb. (214 kg)
64" width Roland Texart XT-640 High-Volume Dye-Sublimation Printer
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||10.2 to 64 in. (259 to 1,625 mm)|
|Thickness||Maximum 39 mil (1.0 mm)|
|Roll outer diameter||Maximum 8.3 in. (210 mm)|
|Roll weight||Maximum 88 lbs. (40 kg)|
|Core diameter *1||3 in. (76.2 mm) or 2 in. (50.8 mm)|
|Printing width *2||Maximum 63.6 in. (1,615 mm)|
|Ink||Types||Texart Ink (1 Liter pouches)|
|Colors||4-color (CMYK) and 8-color (Choose from CMYK+LcLmOrVi and CMYK+OrViFpFy options)
Available colors: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, orange, violet, fluorescent pink, and fluorescent yellow
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Maximum 1,440 dpi|
|Distance accuracy *3||Error of less than ±0.3 % of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Dryer *4||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 55°C (86 to 131°F)|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120V ±10%, 5.5 A, 50/60 Hz or AC 220 to 240V ±10%, 2.8A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 750W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 70 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||62 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||45 dB (A) or less|
|Dimensions (with stand))||111.7 (W) x 32.7 (D) x 65 (H) in.
(2,835(W) x 830(D) x 1,650 (H) mm)
|Weight (with stand)||471.8 lb. (214 kg)|
|Environment||Power on||Temperature: 18 to 25°C (64.4 to 77°F)
Humidity: 35 to 65%RH (non-condensing)
|Power off||Temperature: 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
Humidity: 20 to 80%RH (noncondensing)
|Included items||Exclusive stands, power cord, media clamps, media holder, replacement blade for separating knife, Software RIP, User's Manual, etc.|
In 4-color (CMYK) high-speed print mode, the XT-640 is fast and efficient, producing fine details and deep color contrast. In an 8-color configuration (CMYK+LcLmOrVi / CMYK+OrViFpFy), the XT-640 delivers an extremely wide color gamut with Orange, Violet, Light Cyan, Light Magenta, Fluorescent Pink and Fluorescent Yellow inks. In 8-color set-up, users have the ability to reproduce Pantone Solid Coated colors as well as having a vast choice of vibrant fluorescents and soft pastel shades.
What can we do with Roland XT 640 printer?
With dual-print heads and advanced features to support unattended printing, the XT-640 was built for high volume dye-sublimation production at high speeds. However, the XT-640 is more than just a device, it represents new markets and new opportunities in apparel, décor and product customization.
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.