|Roland VersaArt RA-640 Digital Printing Machine
||259 to 1,625 mm (10.2 to 64 in.)
||Maximum 1.0 mm (39 mil) with liner
|Roll outer diameter
||Maximum 210 mm (8.3 in.)
||Maximum 40 kg (88 lb.)
||76.2 mm (3 in.) or 50.8 mm (2 in.)
||Maximum 1,615 mm (63.6 in.)
||Bulk Ink System, refillable
||Four colors (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)
(dots per inch)
|Maximum 1,440 dpi
||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled,
or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater
|Media heating system *4
||Print heater, setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 45C (86 to 112F) Dryer, setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50C (86 to 122F)
||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)
||Automatic sleep feature
||AC 100 to 120 V±10%, 8.2 A, 50/60 Hz or
AC 220 to 240 V±10%, 4.2 A, 50/60 Hz
||Approx. 1080 W
||Approx. 14.8 W
|Acoustic noise level
||64 dB (A) or less
||41 dB (A) or less
||2,575 (W) x 705 (D) x 1,175 (H) mm
(101.4 (W) x 27.8 (D) x 46.3 (H) in.)
|Weight (with stand)
||135 kg (298 lb.)
||Temperature: 15 to 32C (59 to 90F) (20C [68F] or more recommended),humidity: 35 to 80%RH (non-condensing)
||Temperature: 5 to 40C (41 to 104F),
humidity: 20 to 80%RH (non-condensing)
||Exclusive stands, power cord, media clamps,
media holder*1, replacement blade for separating knife,
User's Manual, etc.
1. Unrivaled Print Quality and Color Reproduction
Reproduce every detail with the industry's most advanced print head
For flawless print quality, Roland RA-640 is equipped with the latest print head technology, featuring variable droplet control. The Roland RA-640 produces droplets of seven different sizes to accentuate all of the fine details in your image. The result is high-density printing with vibrant colors, flawless photographic reproduction, smooth gradations and superb contrast, achieving silky texture of face skin as well as vivid red, blue and green of signage stand out.
High productivity and exceptional print quality
With Roland RA-640 Digital Printer, you get all the benefits of our eight-channel mirrored ink configuration, which eliminates the color unevenness that can occur during bi-directional printing. This configuration (CMYKKYMC) delivers unmatched color consistency, even in high speed mode up to 33 m² /h. Roland Intelligent Pass Control further enhances image quality by precisely controlling DOT placement between passes for images that are virtually free of banding.
2. Optimum Performance
Automated maintenance features ensure print quality
Maintaining Roland RA-640 digital printer is easy. An automated cleaning function keeps the print head in optimal condition, ensuring consistent ink jetting. A dual-wiping system, featuring a standard wiper and additional side wiper, effectively removes dust and debris from the print head to reduce maintenance requirements. An included Jam Guard protects the print head from media jams or collisions.
Automated take-up system enables unattended production (optional)
Offered as an optional upgrade, Roland RA-640's heavy-duty take-up system supports media rolls weighing up to 30kg(66lbs). This finely-tuned system winds your media flawlessly, preserving print quality through even the longest runs.
ChromaLuxe metal panels
Lycra and performance Fabrics
Smart Device Cases
1. Strict Quality Control: We have over 10 workers cooperating on Quality control both for the original Material and finished Goods. QC before delivery is also what we need for each order.
2. One stop Solution: We offer a wide range of sublimation paper, dye sublimation ink and Blanks. Making you able to source all the items you need.
3. Reasonable Pricing: We run our own coating factory and Heat Press Machine assembling Workshop, thus to offer the most reasonable pricing and give the most profit to our clients.
4. Fast Delivery: We offer one week delivery for most paper orders. And 2-3 weeks production lead time for other sublimation inks.
5. Responsible after sale service: As a responsible company, we never make any exercise for mistakes, clients comes first, any complaint is supposed to be settled in a responsible manner.